Exciting News! Introducing Our Latest Banking Upgrade.
Dear Valued Customer,
We are thrilled to announce an upgrade to our digital banking experience that will bring you new and enhanced features, so
managing your finances is even more convenient and secure. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and this upgrade is designed to deliver a seamless and improved online banking experience.
Here’s what you can look forward to with our new online banking upgrade:
- Enhanced Online and Mobile Banking Interface: Our upgraded online and mobile banking platforms will feature a modern and user-friendly design, making it easier than ever to manage your finances.
- Enhanced Security: Your security is our top priority. Our new upgrade comes with the integration of OTP (one time password) an advanced security feature, ensuring that your personal and financial information remains safe and protected. This means you won’t have to change your password every 180 days. Guard your accounts against fraud and stay informed with customized account alerts.
- Faster Transactions: Transfer funds between personal accounts and make faster mobile deposits. Mobile deposits will be
instantly credited to your account, making your banking tasks more efficient.
- Personalized Financial Insights: Transfer your banking information directly to your accounting spreadsheet using Intuit®
Quickbooks and Quicken directly from Online Banking.
- Account Consolidation: Anyone that has multiple accounts can now consolidate their accounts into one login.
All these changes will take place on Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 9 a.m. Before the launch, on Monday, November 6 at 6:10pm, mobile and online banking services will go to a read-only mode. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we are working diligently to minimize disruptions. To ensure a smooth transition, here’s what you can expect:
- You won’t be able to make transfers or interact on the platforms.
- On Monday, November 6, Bill Pay will be disabled and will be nonfunctional until the launch takes place on Wednesday,
November 8. All scheduled transactions will still be processed.
- Make sure you have the latest version of our mobile banking app. Click “Update” when you are prompted to, so you can
experience the most up-to-date technology available through our new interface.
- Your banking username and passwords have not changed-login with your existing credentials.
- When you log in to the new interface, take a moment to reset your banking alerts since they will be eliminated during the
transfer. It’s a good time to choose what notifications fit your account.
- If you encounter any issues or have questions before, during, or after the upgrade, please feel free to reach out to our Bookkeeping team at 641-456-4793.
We value your continued trust in us as your financial partner and are committed to delivering the best banking experience possible. Thank you for choosing First Bank Hampton.
Tessa Haller, Cashier