At First Bank Hampton, protecting the health of our customers, our employees and our community is at utmost importance to us.
Committed to Serving You
- Our tellers are available during our regular lobby hours.
- Loan, new accounts and IRA offices are available for appointments and walk in visits.
- Masks are not required; however, if you feel more comfort wearing a mask, we respect your decision. We can provide you with a disposal one to wear if needed. Our employees have been given the option to wear or not to wear a mask based on their personal choice at this point in time.
We Continue to Provide You with Other Full-service Banking:
- Our drive-thru will remain open and be well-staffed to service your daily needs.
- Our ATM will be available 24/7 for cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Our night deposit will be available for deposits and loan payments. Items are collected twice a day Monday thru Friday and once Saturday morning.
- Telebanking is available or can be set up by calling: 1-888-999-0236.
- In-person visits with lenders or new accounts will be available by appointment. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Have questions, comments, or need help setting up online or mobile banking, mobile wallet or bill pay services? Please call us at 641-456-4793
Other Ways to Practice Social Distancing
Access your accounts with the features of online and mobile banking.
Online and Mobile Banking
- Check account balances.
- View activities: cleared transactions, deposits and statements.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Pay your other bills through the bill pay service omitting a trip to the post office.
Debit Cards and Mobile Wallet
- Access your accounts using your FBH debit card at ATM locations and for in-store purchases.
- Add your FBH debit card to your Mobile Wallet for easy access.
We will continue to keep you informed and connected with us.
- Our website
- Our Facebook page at First Bank Hampton Iowa
- Public Media: The Hampton Chronicle and KLMJ FM radio
Again, if you have questions, please feel free to reach out to any First Bank Hampton staff member at 641-456-4793 or by emailing, or by filling out our Contact Us Form. We appreciate your understanding in keeping each other safe and healthy. As we move forward, serving the needs of our customers and community will continue to be at the forefront of every decision we make. Ad your community bank, we will always be here for you.